GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Brilliant art direction with this one. You've managed to capture the annoyance of a certain YouTube vlogger spot on as well.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

One of the wierdest, but consequently funniest!

I decided to tough it out and watch the whole thing through. The ending had me laughing for 20 seconds straight.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

It makes sense...

This flash made my day. I play Valve games all the time, always wondering how they came up with that logo. Well, now I have newfound knowledge.

Falconer02 responds:

Good to know! Clearly you have good taste in games.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Well animated, and damn funny.

I'm not sure what all these kids are going on about, of course it's inappropriate, it says adult in the title, doesn't it? Anyway, I think ZONE-SAMA animations are the best parodies, they replicate each toon's art style to every detail. I had to laugh at the end, at the guy who built the BJ bot.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

So random and fast paced, it's hilarious.

First, the video was introduced pretty humorously, I wasn't expecting the guy's head to turn 360s while talking. Now, Goku looked like the guy from the old "Earthworm Jim" games. The random fast paced image/9000 guy placement was perfect, so yeah... recipe for something awesome.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

I... don't know how to say it...

This piece deserved way more than a ten. It deserves more than just Newgrounds, I thought the story was beautiful. I absolutely fell in love with Lucy, and the end was heart warming. Thank you for this wonderful movie, I really enjoyed it.

Katan Katan

Beautifully done.

I felt like I was watching a cinematic movie really, I love the cute looking character design. You obviously worked hard on this, and it really paid off.

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

Best thing ever.

It doesn't loop, but it would make a great one. I love the animation style, and this vid like mentioned before, is hypnotic.

Talking with Edward Elric Talking with Edward Elric

I love it!

I really like these cute flashes you make, the characters are always adorable. Hope to see more!

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

The best parody I've seen.

I love this one. It looks so much like cooking mama, and it has so much humor in it. I also love the Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star references in there. 10/10 for sure!