Little Wheel Little Wheel

Very Creative.

I love the visual appeal of this game. It kind of has a 3 dimensional effect, the way the robot moves, fused into a 2 dimensional world. The music is also really relaxing and fitting too.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Cuteness overload ^^

This game is adorable, and it kept me entertained the whole way through. I enjoyed the cut-scenes as they added a little story to the game.

Mario Assault Mario Assault

There are some needed changes.

The concept of a Mario shooter is awesome in my opinion, but this game is in need of some work. Currently, there is no way to really dodge the bullets. There needs to be some left and right function to dodge enemy bullets, and there are way too many enemies to begin with. I'd like to see this game start easy, then get increasingly harder. Those improvements would be nice, with some additional Mario music.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Just amazing!

Nothing I could possibly write in this review could stand to even come close to describing how awesome this game is. I love the feel of destructive freedom as you control the shark in the game. What made it even better... he was wearing shades and a hat the whole time. Just outstanding!

And I loved the *SPOILER*Nuke and and the UFO at the end.*/SPOILER*

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Nicely done!

It's hard to find simple and fun games like this, and this game was really fun for me. It's simple gameplay and the idea of playing the same level over and over again (or are you?) really got my attention. Thanks for this game.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

This is an amazing masterpiece!

I'll just say it right now, this is one of the best games I have played of all time. I am not joking. I am a big fan of the NES games, and a huge fan of the original Mario. You have executed this project very well. You gave each character their own themes in the game, make a beautiful clone of the original Mario which I had yet to see in any flash game, and the game kept me entertained for hours on end. I hope to see more from you. I am bookmarking this game to show all my friends, and even my parents, who were also huge fans of the NES games. Thank you for this wonderful title.

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

pretty funny.

I got a real rection test with this one. Try taking a screenshot as soon as the pr0n appears, but before the "video ram" runs out. :)

BTW, this did make me laugh a bit. I loved the matrix reference.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Best windows spoof

This made me laugh. You made it so in depth too. For example, going to virtual newgrounds, and playing a windows spoof inside a windows spoof. 10/10 and 5/5

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

This game is human innovation at it's best.

I don't know why some people are dissing this game, but the visual feel, art style, music, concept, and controls are so simple, yet perfect. This is genius. Thanks for such a great and addicting game. On a side note...

The curves you make just by playing the game are really nice. They look like art themselves when just playing the game.