Pirate Manners Pirate Manners

This track is just amazing. It certainly conveys a pirate feel and manages to sound very happy and upbeat through the whole thing. I can't wait to see more tracks like these. I love the chiptune style.

Glorified Glorified

One of the better gospel rock songs I've heard

I really enjoy this song, I'll have to show it to my youth leader soon. I'm not a big fan of gospel rock, but this one is pretty good, the guitar sounds pretty awesome.

"i hate the ass kissing gospel music"
If you sing about something you believe in, that doesn't make you an "ass kisser".

sin30vendetta responds:

Thanks for the props...honestly, we do believe in Jesus and all that good stuff.

However, we make music simply to make music. We found a great beat, with a good tune. It's a bonus putting some kind of good message out there, but really, we just wanted to make music.

And thanks, I hope that your youth leader enjoys it too!

-s30v

Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP] Kazmo - Still Alive RMX [WIP]

Really Beautiful

"I actually clicked the link, thinking that it was a remix of the Still Alive theme from Portal, but I am glad I clicked it, anyway."

Admittedly, I did the same thing. I am also glad I found this track, downloading now, it's just perfect for me! It's just so awesome. I can't decide if I like the original track or this better.

Pure Carnage -GST Mix- Pure Carnage -GST Mix-

Beyond awesome.

Your O Rly Mix caught my attention, and now you have created this. Your music is truly a treat for the community, I love tracks like this. It's a nice "soft" remix, but still pretty energetic. I definitely hope for more of your tracks, you have skill.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks for the awesome review man :D

I'll be sure to tell you when I release more!

DJ Babokon - Double Helix DJ Babokon - Double Helix

Beautiful!

This song is amazing in energy! It really stands out from other tracks. If I play this on Audiosurf, I have a feeling the track might make a double helix.

DJ-Babokon responds:

IKR. Thanks. :)

O rly? -GST Mix- O rly? -GST Mix-

Totally downloading it!

I really feel the beat and the energy presented in this mix, and I think it sounds really nice. Keep it up!

Dj-GST responds: